Applications Engineer, Java
If you are looking for a highly visible position in a fast paced environment and looking to get hands on experience with modernizing and stabilizing our technology solution, working closely with business partners and product owners, then this role might be right for you.
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience using Java 8+ (Java 11 preferred)
- At least 1 year of experience in MS Excel, experience in Lead technical analysis.
- Experience designing and developing secure web applications using JEE7+ (Enterprise Java Beans 3+, CDI)
- Experience developing web applications front ends using JSF/PrimeFaces
- Experience with Java ORM technologies JPA2/Hibernate, SQL, and Oracle
Additional Skills & Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of professional experience. Additional 2 years or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience may be considered.
Selected candidates must be able to successfully pass a thorough Government background screening process for a Public Trust clearance.