Project Manager (Quality Assurance)
Manages, coordinates, and administers Huntington Internal Audit’s Professional Practices Group QA reviews and projects from beginning to end. Ensures review/project goals, objectives, and timelines are met and communicates QA results and applicable actions to various audiences (auditors, audit managers, audit directors, etc.).
- 5+ years of experience in a project management, management consulting, internal audit, or similar strategic role
- Experience keeping up with deadlines under pressure, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 1-1,5 years of experience in testing
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Excellent knowledge of Software Development Life Cycl
- Excellent knowledge and ability to apply test design techniques
Additional Skills & Qualifications
- Advanced understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Advanced degree or equivalent in business, finance or CX